NOTE! THIS ADVERTISEMENT IS CURRENTLY FOR THE LANGUAGES; ENGLISH, SWEDISH, NORWEGIAN, FINNISH & DANISH.
Optimizee consists of a driven team that builds, optimize and expands lead generation websites. All websites are operated and fully owned by us. We use a payroll model based on payment per task. This job is for those who want flexible working conditions and be part of a driven team.
We are looking for freelance writers with experience in finance and cryptocurrency topics. The job will be writing well-researched and detailed content. You must be native/fluent in your language and have good knowledge of the subject. Everything published needs to be well-written, well-researched, and as information-dense content as possible. You need to prepare the publication by reading everything you can find on that subject to include all information. The preparation and research work can take longer than writing some types of publications. It is important for us to provide a complete overview for the visitor. Your workload will depend on how much you and our team can handle.
Optimizee always has content in the pipeline awaiting research, writing, and publishing. The minimum requirement is one publication per week for freelance writers. We use a payroll model based on payment per task. This is a part-time job unless we say otherwise. For communication, we use Slack. You will receive an invitation if your application is considered.
- Native or fluent language skills.
- Good understanding of finance/crypto topics.
- Previous experience of writing.
- Minimum one publication per week.
- Formatting and publish articles through the WordPress CMS.
- Stay updated and choose finance/crypto news to write about.
- Perform thorough research before writing content.
- Publish at least one publication per week.
We use a payroll model based on payment per task. For writing content, we pay our freelance writers approximately $0.05 / word. Your payment is done on a monthly basis. This is a part-time job unless we say otherwise. The workload will vary depending on projects and other team members. Contact us for more details about the payment.
Please send information about yourself and explain why you’re the right person for the job. Be sure to attach or link to previous work. Applications without writing samples will be ignored. In your application we want the following information:
- Attachment or link to previous work.
- List of all your language skills, both native and basic speaking.
- How much you can write per month.
- Types of publications you are used to writing.
- Your background and current occupation.
- Where you live and where you’re from.
- Your expected rate per word and payment.
You can apply for the job by emailing us at [email protected] The subject should be the job you apply for. We will evaluate your application and get back to you in due course.